- The use of workshop tools and equipment, you just need to bring your bike.
- Bikes can be provided if necessary.
- Under 16’s welcome but must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian.
- Accompanying adults don’t need to book as you and the child can work on the one bike, or you can observe.
- If you want to work alongside your child with your own bike, you will need to book a place.
Bespoke One-to-One Training As well as our scheduled courses, we can provide offer one-to-one (or two-to-one) bike maintenance training on request if you want some great tips on maintaining your own bike whilst out and about. Email us for more information
Attendance will be consistent with the advice from the Scottish Government regarding COVID-19 Any participants or household members MUST NOT be displaying any known COVID-19 symptoms. Outfit Moray will follow Scottish Government guidelines to ensure the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 is as low as reasonably practical.