This GoMTB course is a fantastic opportunity for any young riders who want to develop their skills and experience in off-road riding. It is suitable for those learning basic bike handling skills to riding long technical routes with advanced features.
Participants will be working towards level GoMTB level 1 or 2 and will:
- develop an awareness of safety
- develop basic mountain bike skills
- develop specific mountain bike skills
- ride safely with concern for other users and the environment
- be suitably clothed and equipped for the situation
- become independent and continue to mountain bike as a sustainable and healthy activity.
Participants need to be able to:
- to start and stop without assistance
- make the bike go where they want it to
- stop in control
- manoeuvre obstacles